Tired of the boring monotone colors of the past? Well, no more! Pantone announced it’s top ten colors for spring and they are actually colors. So, get ready to paint your wardrobe and by a few of this pieces to give you some needed color for spring. Vive la pink!
- Honeysuckle – a playful pinkish-red which will flatter most skintones and provide an instant pick-me-up.
- Coral Rose – a spicy, warm sophisticated orange influenced by the colors of Africa and Asia.
- Beeswax – a warm honeyed yellow reminiscent of saffron spices from the East.
- Regatta – a cool vibrant teal-like blue.
- Lavender – a romantic and subtle lavender hue which combines sweetly with Coral Rose and Beeswax.
- Blue Curacao – a turquoise blue that evokes images of glistening Caribbean seas and provides a perfect pairing with Honeysuckle.
- Peapod – a fresh springlike yellowy green which resemble the color of green shoots heralding the onset of spring.
- Silver Peony – this delicate pinky silver hue which provides a backdrop to stronger spring colors.
- Russet – a soft deep mix of pink and beige reminiscent of the color of Spanish clay.
- Silver Cloud – a timeless silver hue which is the quintessential neutral that will coordinate easily with any other tone.
- Honeysuckle Is Top Spring 2011 Color, According to Pantone Fashion Color Report (stylelist.com)
- Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2011: Honeysuckle (apartmenttherapy.com)