As volleyball winds down, I’m going to get back on schedule with everything beginning with making a weekly menu. Here is our menu for the upcoming week. I’m hungry just thinking about it!
This Week’s Menu:
- Supper: Honey Barbeque Boneless Chicken Bites and seasoned fries. I needed something super quick tonight and I cheated…they’re frozen! I’m worn out from today. Also popcorn for dessert to go with the movie Dark Shadows!
- Lunch: Bacon Chicken Caesar wraps with chips
- Supper: Breakfast complete with chocolate chip pancakes!
- Lunch: Turkey Burgers with fries
- Supper: Pork Chops over cheddar grits (Becca’s amazing recipe!)
- Lunch: Popcorn Chicken (kids begged for it)
- Supper: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and sweet carrots and a dessert to be named later.
- Lunch: Leftovers! We should have plenty!
- Supper: Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs with salad and bread. Have to have a pregame athlete’s meal before Volleyball State Championships on Friday!
- Friday and Saturday: Regionals and State Championship days. Who knows what we will eat but hopefully it won’t come off a value menu! Going to try to plan for picnic style and snacks to go.