These are so yummy! Especially if you want a burger, but you don’t want all of the heaviness a traditional burger. My daughter Becca came up with this one! Like the true cook that she is, she didn’t measure; so the amount of seasonings are approximations. Which is great! It allows you to see what was used, but the flexibility to adjust to your taste. These turned out so good that all three of my teens gave them a thumbs up! My 16-year-old son Spencer, even said we should make these or the turkey burgers more often than traditional burgers!
Grilled Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken I can get 4 nice size burgers from this
- Kosher Salt -1/2 tsp.
- Fresh cracked pepper medley-at least 4 to 5 good turns on the grinder
- Cayenne pepper-1/8 tsp. or more if you really like the heat.
- Onion Powder- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Garlic Powder- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Hamburger Buns
For added yumminess, spread a little butter on the inside of the buns and place them on the grill inside down and let them toast up a bit. Top burgers with your favorite toppings! We used oven baked bacon, barbeque sauce, mayo and romaine lettuce. Spencer likes a little more heat so he used Pepper Jack cheese. Enjoy!