I was watching the news this morning and on one of the news shows they were talking about how the economy was hitting date night really hard. People are not going out on dates right now due to no money, no job, etc. Does it really have to affect your date night? No money to go out? Can’t hire a babysitter? Here are some ideas for summer loving’!
- Look at the stars together. (Maybe after the kids are asleep)
- Go for a walk. (Hold hands!)
- Watch a movie at home and eat popcorn. (Make sure you get the kids their own movie to watch!)
- Trade off babysitting with another couple if you’d like to go out without the kids.
- Get a $5 pizza and rent a movie and let your older child babysit.
- Go to a free concert in the park. Lots of parks offer free concerts during the summer, check with your local parks and recreation department.
- Go watch a free movie at the park and bring a picnic.
- Go to the park and take a picnic. Let the kids run and play on the playground. While watching the kids, you can sit on a blanket or a bench nearby and catch up on things.
Leave a Reply