One of the most fun things I get to do during the year, is decorate for our basketball banquet. It will be here on Saturday! We do a semi-casual banquet that’s catered. I get to decorate and every year I try to do it different. This year we are on a very limited budget, so I have to be very creative. It went from $150 to $50. Yikes! Did I mention I plan for about 120 people?
For decorations this year, here’s the plan.
- White paper table cloths (already have)
- Black runner down the center of the table.
- Basketball scrapbook papers in cheap ($1) frames in the center to be the base of the balloon centerpieces.
- Table numbers
- On top of the runners I’m going to print out 3×5” pictures from the season and scatter them down the runner.
- Tons of balloons everywhere!
Anyway, that’s the plan. We’ll see what happens!